Please be aware that due to the unique nature of each product, colors, shapes and bead sizes may vary slightly from the photos and descriptions.
Please treat your jewelry gently, as some materials can be extremely fragile. Although every effort has been made to ensure the strongest materials were used, it is essential to treat your jewelry with special care.
- Store your jewelry with care, place each piece in a separate soft cloth and close it loosely so that it will receive exposure to humidity. Pearls contain trace amounts of water so storing them in an airtight environment can cause them to become brittle and damage the luster.
- To avoid reactions from the materials, put on the pieces after you have sprayed your perfume and / or put on make-up.
- Do not drop your jewelry on hard surfaces or expose it to water.
- Keep away from any harsh chemicals and cleaners.
- Do not leave jewelry where it can be easily accessible to small children or animals.